“TLSS” Total Library Software System: Library Automation and Management Software which has been developed with our perspicacity and expertise of both library sciences and I.T
TLSS is fully competent window navigation, which is quite easy for library patrons and staff. One can explore this user-friendly software with just a few mouse clicks. The simple interface has a powerful database engine, capable of maintaining millions of records.
Library Guidelines, Acquisition, Accession, Circulation, Staff & Members Management, Supplier Management, Stock Management, Cataloguing, Journal/ Periodical Management, Serials Control, OPAC/ Web- OPAC, Bar Coding, E-Mailing, Internet, LAN/ WAN Support.
- Access to E- Resources (Access of e- Journals, Databases, e-books)
- E-Mail & Internet Facility.
- Order Management (new and pending orders)
- Effective timely claims
- Reports are maintained and available online
- Renewal processing
Web OPAC is Online Public Access Catalogue. This software is basically meant for the users of the library’s resources. The main function of this software is to help the user to locate the book and if he wants to reserve it he can do it by using this software. In other words, it reduces their time in locating the book or any other resource within the library.
Search Facility In WEB OPAC:
- Normal Search: In this search, the person just have to fill in the book’s information such as its title, author’s name, subject, Publisher, ISBN no, Call No., or Book No. and he will get the information regarding his query.
- Boolean Search: This type of search facilitates the user to perform the search function in combination. The user can give a combination of either of keyword or the book number.
Click here for More Information about WEB OPAC
- Stock Checking & Verification Report
- Annual Report in order of accession Number, Name, and Members.
- List of Books in order of Author, Subject, Condition, Publisher, Accession Number, Title etc.
- List of Reserved Books as on Date
- List of Issuable / Non-issuable Books/ Journals etc.
- Detailed Summary of Accession Register
- Library Member List
- Daily Transaction Reports
- Member I-Card, Clearance Certificates, Member’s Usage, Members due books/ Journals etc.
- Monthly Reports
- Latest Arrival Reports
- List of Journals available, Journals due for Return, Payment Details, Journals Subscription, Missing Issues etc.
- Budget Management: Purchase against Planned, Non Planned, Back Volumes etc.
Hardware/ Software Requirements
Windows 98, 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP
MS-Access, SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle