“EJ Server” or Electronic Journals Server:
It is a web based search engine with superior technology to deliver knowledge and information to meet the needs of the researchers and information seekers. It is an integrated Web Based Search Engine, which we have indigenously developed to provide “single window search interface” and enable seamless web based linking to Table of Contents (TOC) and abstracting information of over 13,000 Journals, 2250 full Text Journals available in various subjects like Medical Sciences, Agriculture, Life & Physical Sciences, Computer & Engineering, Business Economy & Management, Arts & Humanities and in many more subject disciplines.
Search Facility / Type of Search
Basic Search: Provides search & link to web based e-journals. Users can search specific information on fields like Journal Title, Publisher detail, Subject Category, ISSN and Access Type.
Advance Search: In addition, to provide search on journals, it also provides search on E-Learning Courses, E-Books, online databases, Thesis.
Salient Features of EJ Server
- Full Text journals web links to more than 2260 e-resources including:
- 600 - Medical Science
- 100 - Agriculture
- 260 - Economy, Business & Management
- 600- Art & Humanities
- 160 - Computer Science & Information Technology
- 300 - Engineering & Technology
- 240 - Life & Physical Sciences
- Web links & Access to e-journals , e-books, e-Learning Courses in medical sciences, agriculture, life & Physical sciences, computer & engineering ,Business economy & Management, arts & humanities and many more subject disciplines.
- 12 Search Parameters help in doing more to-the-point searches, which are less time consuming also.
- Facility for purchase of Full Text of Articles from 13000 journals.
- Direct link between EJ-Server website and information provider website ensure much faster access.
- EJ-Server is fully conceptualized and developed by us. So minor customization and future up-gradations can always be done.