Do maintain SILENCE in the library.
Books will be issued against Membership/ ID Card only.
- Do consult the reference Librarian available in Hall-III and register your reference queries with him.
- Do return the borrowed Journals next working day by 9.30 A.M.
- Do use Private Xerox facility on payment basis.
- Do return the Books promptly before the due date. These can be got extended if there is no demand for them.
- Do switch-off their mobile phones.
- Do keep your bags, files, books etc., at the property counter.
- Do submit your bags, files, books etc., at the counter for checking / verification, before leaving the Library.
- Do ask the counter to reserve for a book if the book is in circulation.
- Do use the MEDLINE – CDROM &
PROQUEST ML Full-text database facilities for getting Medical Literature Searches.
Do use Full Text Online Journals at
- Do use Library Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facility to know Books/Journals, literature available.
- Do use Computer facilities available in the Library and sign in the computer log book.
- Do sign in the library log book provided at security guard using library facilities after office hours and holidays.
Do consult Library Staff in case you have any difficulty.
Do not deface the books by markings,
Underlining with pen in any document
is strictly prohibited.
- Do not tear any printed matter from
Books, Journals etc. In case you find
any tearing / missing, please bring it
to the notice of Librarian immediately.
- Do not take out any literature without
making proper entries at the Issue-
- Do not retain any Journals with you
Between 9.00 AM to 5 PM on working days.
- Do not borrow / take out any Book /
Journal after 5.30 PM. Borrow them
Between 9 AM to 5.30 PM. on working days.
- Do not leave your costly items
like watches, calculators, mobile phone, valuables, etc., on the working tables and Library will not held responsible for their losses, if any occur.
- Do not take your bags, Mobile phones,
Personal books, and costly items etc, during or after office hours. Please keep them at the Property-Counter.
- Do not bring school going children in to
- Do not smoke in the Library.
- Do not sleep in the library.
- Do not misuse the Internet facility by accessing sites such as Games, Chat, etc.
- Do not bring friends on holidays and after office hours into the library.